Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 February 2016

Review: Miss Kane's Christmas

Miss Kane's Christmas Miss Kane's Christmas by Caroline Mickelson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Author: Caroline Mickelson
Published: 17/10/2012
Recommended for: fans of chick lit novellas
Edition: Kindle

I found this short novella on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try. A really nice lighthearted and fun book to read! The perfect quick book to read on a cold winters day :) a good book to read for fans of 'chick lit' books. I really love christmas themed books as they get me in the mood for the festive season and everything that comes with it. This was a really good book that was very well written. I thought that this novella showed how talented an author Caroline Mickelson is.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment