Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Review: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published: 12/09/2006
Author: John Boyne
Recommended for: young readers

I absolutely loved this book, it was so emotional and made me cry (which i very rarely do with a book). Words cannot do justice to this book it is excellently written and just breathtaking book. I think everyone should read this book in their lifetime. It is a book that will stay with you forever. Definately worth 5stars. This book shows the innocence of children and how they see things differently to adults do, he doesn't see his new friend as someone who he should stay away from and that is evil/mean he just see's him as an ordinary boy just like him

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment