Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: 48 Hours

48 Hours 48 Hours by J. Jackson Bentley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 28/10/2010
Author: J. Jackson Bentley
Recommended for: fans of thrillers
Edition: Kindle

I found this book on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give this a go. This is a pretty good thriller book that keeps you entertained throughout. I have the Kindle version which has a few spelling mistakes and grammer problems. This book works just as well if you read it alone or in the series. The characters were interesting and the storyline kept you reading on to find out what would happen next. The author described the characters in good detail which helped to relate to the characters especially Josh who is the main character as instead of a confident bigheaded male lead, this one is actually pretty terrible when it comes to women which makes a nice change as he seems more vulnerable. It is a very gripping thriller that isn't too overly complicated and is easy to read, I would definately recommend giving it a go.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment