Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: Deep in the Heat of Texas

Deep in the Heat of Texas Deep in the Heat of Texas by Alta Hensley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 11/02/2011
Author: Alta Hensley, Melissa Ecker and Amy LeBanc
Recommended for: fans of steamy novels
Edition: Kindle

I found on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought I would give it a try. I thought that this was a really well written trio that kept hold of my attention, I wouldn't recommend that young readers read this as there are so quite steamy parts in it, it will definately get you abit under the coller. If hot cowboys are your kind of thing that you should definately give this book a read! It makes you want to go to Texas straight away especially if the males are like they are in this book. It is one that will get you drawn into the adventure and the characters as they are very well describe and add good depth to it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment