Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: N.Y.H.O. 2012 - Week 03 - The Chocolate Craving Fairy

N.Y.H.O. 2012 - Week 03 - The Chocolate Craving Fairy N.Y.H.O. 2012 - Week 03 - The Chocolate Craving Fairy by Nobody You've Heard Of
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published:
Author: Nobody You've Heard Of
Recommended for:
Edition: Kindle

I found this short novella on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try.I thought this was a very funny and good book. Its good for a quick read if you don't have long in the day to fit any reading in. I thought the characters were good and the author set the scene very well. This story is about what happens if you try to practice magic in an office to help you lose weight. This may be a short novella but it still makes you laugh in places.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment