Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: A Crime Collection - 5 Heart-Pumping Mystery Thrillers Boxed Set

A Crime Collection - 5 Heart-Pumping Mystery Thrillers Boxed Set A Crime Collection - 5 Heart-Pumping Mystery Thrillers Boxed Set by Betta Ferrendelli
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 2014
Author: Betta Ferrendelli
Recommended for: fans of thrillers
Edition: Kindle

I found this on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try. I thought that this was a really good set of thriller books that definately kept me reading on. I haven't read anything by the author before but I thought that they were incredibly well written with great detail and descriptions. Each of the stories were pretty quick to read which is great if you love thrillers but don't have much spare time to read, these little reads will definately fed your hunger for a good thriller story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment