Total Pageviews

Monday 14 December 2015

Review: Solo

Solo Solo by William Boyd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 08/10/2013
Author: William Boyd
Recommended for: fans of action books

William Boyd is a very good and talented author and I think he did a brilliant job with this book. It was compeling, keeps your attention, the storyline is also very good. I think that people who enjoy the original Ian Fleming James Bond books will enjoy this book as well. As I love James Bond I was abit sceptical about reading a 'James Bond' book not written by Iam Fleming, but I must admit I really really enjoyed reading this book. It was packed full of action that was described in amazing detail it felt like you were actually there with them. It is a seriously good read and a refreshing one, with the writing style of William Boyd coming through as a unique writer who isn't trying to be Ian Fleming.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment