Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: dEaDINBURGH: Vantage

dEaDINBURGH: Vantage dEaDINBURGH: Vantage by Mark Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published:10/03/2014
Author: Mark Wilson
Recommended for: fans of zombie plagues
Edition: EBook

I received a copy of this book by the author.

I thought that the storyline was a very interesting one and definately one that I could get lost into easily and I wasn't dissappointed, it was a fantastic read! It is incredibly well written by a very talented author.
A book about a Zombie Plague....definately my kind of read, it is set Edinburgh which is very well described, you can actually picture in your imagination the old crumbling city with it's secret garden and hidden communities. It drew me in straight away and when I was away from it, it played on my mind which kept drawing me back to it to find out what happens next.
I am extremely grateful to the author for being given the chance to read this incredible book I would/will definately read more by Mark Wilson!. This book is a must read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment