Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: Tender Deceit

Tender Deceit Tender Deceit by H.Y. Hanna
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 16/06/2014
Author: H.Y Hanna
Recommended for: fans of crime and romance
Edition: Kindle

I saw this book on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try. This book is a good mix of crime and romance, set in Singapore which the main character Leah returns to when her father mysteriously dies. This is a novel that is full of suspence, you wont even realise just how hooked you are on it. If you like a novel that is packed full of action and suspense than this is definately the book for you. I wont saw much about the plot so I dont ruin it, but it is one that will defiantely capture your attention, it is incredibly well written.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment