Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: Pretty Little Killer

Pretty Little Killer Pretty Little Killer by Sydney Allan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 15/05/ 2011
Author: Syndey Allan
Recommended for: fans of novellas.
Edition: Kindle

This is a short little novella that I found on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try. Two of my favourite genres.... thriller and romance...could this book manage to pull it off??

In my opinion it didn't pull it off very well, with it been a short story the ending of the book felt like the author had just rushed it, you didn't really get to know the characters, there wasn't much depth to the story (some short stories can have depth too them), it might have worked better as a full length novel rather than a novella. However dispite all of this I did enjoy reading itamd think it is a good read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment