Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: The Sleeping Doll

The Sleeping Doll The Sleeping Doll by Jeffery Deaver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 26/07/2007
Author: Jeffery Deaver
Recoomended for: fans of thrillers, crime fiction

I thought that this was a really really great book, it is the first book that I have read by Jeffrey Deaver and it most certainly will not be the last. Kathryn Dance was a really great character, she was interesting and wasn't like other Special Agents I have read in books, the way her mind works and the way she works things out draws you into the book. It has a fast tempo that is kept up throughout the book, there are plenty of twists and turns as soon as you think you know what will happen next there is a twist in the book that throws you off course.
It kept me hooked onto it and the hours just flew by while i was reading it. I will definately be reading more books in the Kathryn Dance series as well as other of his books. It was incredibly well writen and the descriptions of the characters and their lives made them seem very beliveable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment