Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: The Devil's Paintbrush

The Devil's Paintbrush The Devil's Paintbrush by Jake Arnott
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 2010
Author: Jake Arnott


I saw the cover of this book and thought that it looked really good as it is a very eye catching cover. As soon as I purchased it I dived right into reading it....then spent about 3/4 of the book being totally baffled and confused as to what was going on and what was happening. But I kept going, determined to finishing it, hoping all will become clear at the end of the novel with all the lose ends being tied up.. however I finished the book and still felt totally confused. I would do a review about what happened but honestly I've still no idea. However the characters in the novel were well described and you could pick out who was talking by the personalities that came through there voice. Jake Arnott is a very good and talented author, I just think that perhaps this book just wasnt for me. But I'd recommend giving it a try if the blurb sounds like your kind of book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment