Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: Payback and a Bottle of Merlot

Payback and a Bottle of Merlot Payback and a Bottle of Merlot by Bria Marche
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 14/12/2014
Author: Bria Marche
Recommended for: fans of 'chick lit'
Edition: Kindle

I found this novel on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try. This novel is a lighthearted and fun story to read, it isn't serious and has a few funny moments in it. The main character Mia is very well developed and described in this book (which can be read as a stand alone book) and her group of friends are all very likeable and relateable. It is a rather girly book, which does contain some real life situations that some might be able to relate too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment