Total Pageviews

Monday 14 December 2015

Review: I Heart New York

I Heart New York I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 25/06/2009
Author: Lindsey Kelk
Recommended for: fans of chick lit

Oh I love the 'I Heart' series of books, each of them are amazing and this one does not disappoint! This is the first book that appears in the series where we meet the character of Angela Clark who is funny, relatable, very likeable. In this book Angela moves to New York after she flee's from her wedding, where she meet her new best friend Jenny Lopez (who is the girl you wish was your best friend!) who helps her out about all things New York and before Angela knows it she is dating two (very sexy) men!
This book is incredibly well written I love the writing style, the way she can draw the reader into the book and make it feel like the characters are real and that it is actually happening. The descriptions of the characters make them feel very life like and adds a great depth to the book. The description of New York really does just make you want to take off on a planen and go there straight away! I also love the added bit at the back of the book of great places to go in New York which makes it not only an amazing book but also a great little travel guide! This is definately a must read for fans of chick lit novels.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment