Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: White Gold

White Gold White Gold by Rachel Amphlett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 8/09/2011
Author: Rachel Amphlett
Recommended for: young adults, and fan's of thrillers.
Edition: Kindle

I found this book on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a go :) I thought that this was a very good thriller book written by a very talented author Rachel Amphlett. This is a book that doesn't have any dull moments, it has an interesting storyline that will make you want to read it. The characters that she has in the book as realistic, easy to understand and get along with, they are interesting and each bring something to the book. The story is easy to follow without too many overly complicated words so it is fine for young adult readers as well. It is a very well written book, with a very unique story, i would say that it is a modern thriller. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the book and it would definately be worth the money to buy it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment