Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: I, Coriander

I, Coriander I, Coriander by Sally Gardner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 05/06/2006
Author: Sally Gardner
Recommended for: young adults

I was drawn to this book by its cover and the fact that it was set in the 1640s, prior to the Great Fire of London, a period of history I enjoy reading about.

I,Coriander is a beautifully written book full of description and intrigue. I read it in two days needless to say I couldnt put it down! The chapters are short and snappy. If you enjoy history thrown together with fairy magic, sorcery and the lives of Coriander and her step sister Hester this is a book for you. It's totally different from any book I have read before but I'm glad I gave it a try.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment