Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: The Island: Part Three

The Island: Part Three The Island: Part Three by Michael Stark
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published:19/07/2012
Author: Michael Stark
Recommended for: fans of fantasy novels
Edition: Kindle

I found this short novella on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try.I love these kinds of books normally.When I was reading it, it did keep my attention and take my mind/imagination into the world it created, it was wel written by Michael Stark and I think it is a good book for people who likes fantasy books however I am not sure if I would have got it if it hadn't been free. It is part 3 of The Island series, there was a certain part in this one that I found to be rather predictive and it seemed more like the author couldnt be bothered to think of anything else so put the first thing he thought. Alot of people did really enjoy the series so it might just be me that didn't particularly enjoy it so I would suggest you give it a go and see what you think of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment