Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: Gone Girl

Gone Girl Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 03/01/2013
Author: Gillian Flynn
Recommended for: fans of thrillers

One of the most memorable books I have read. I found it fast paced and it kept my attention. I would reccommend this book to anyone who enjoys thrillers. However I didnt think the ending of the book was very good it left alot of things unanswered. When I started reading this book that was a big hype about it saying it was the best book and generally I end up not liking the book as much however that didnt happen with this book, I was completely hooked on it, it took me about 3days to read the whole lot. Nick and Amy Dunne are really amazing characters and the detail and description that Gillian Flynn gives them and the surroundings creates the images in your mind so you can picture exactly what is happening. This book is full of unexpected twists and turns that will makes your mind work 10times faster to try think what might happen next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment