Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: The Test

The Test The Test by Gregg Bell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 27/02/2015
Author: Gregg Bell
Recommended for: fans of contemporary romance novels
Edition: Kindle

I found this novel on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a go. I thought that this was a very good read, it kept hold of the readers attention all the way through. Having read quite a few romantic novels some of them end up becoming rather predictable and boring but this book was one that was hard to predict which made it for me to feel unique and not like the other books that I have read previously. The characters of Mary and Tom are really great and the descriptions that the author does of them makes them seem relateable and realistic.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment