Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: Agatha Raisin: Hell's Bells

Agatha Raisin: Hell's Bells Agatha Raisin: Hell's Bells by M.C. Beaton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 13/02/2013
Author: M.C Beaton
Recommended for: fans of comedy murder mystery novels

Another brilliant Agatha Raisin book by the extrememly talented M.C Beaton. I (once again) could not figure out who had done it and when I did guess I got it wrong. It is brilliantly well written and keeps you wanting to read on to find out the ending. Would recommend to readers who have read other M.C Beaton books and who enjoy 'who done it' books. A truly brilliant read. In this book Agatha Rasin is called in to investigate when widow Mary is found hanging, during the investigation she uncovers a web of deciet, murder, sex and money.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment