Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: Fresh Doubt

Fresh Doubt Fresh Doubt by Eva Hudson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 11/02/2014
Author: Eva Hudson
Recomended for: fans of thrillers
Edition: Kindle

I found this novel on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought I would give it a go

I thought this was a really good thriller book that was very well written by Eva Hudon, I love thriller books and this one didn't disappoint me, like alot of thrillers it was abit predicatable in places but it was still a very great read. It is obvious that Eva Hudson is a really great and talented author, the pace in the book is kept up throughout the novel, it did take me a little while to get into the story, but once I did I thought it was a very good thriller novels, if you can't get into this book i suggest you persist alittle longer.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment