Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: Getting Gabriel

Getting Gabriel Getting Gabriel by Cathy Quinn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published: 09/12/2010
Author: Cathy Quinn
Recommended for: fans of chick lit

I found this short novella on the Kindle Store for free and so I thought that I would give it a try. I thought that this was a rather sweet story with friends becoming lovers, it was a little bit predictable in certain areas and the tempo of the book didn't keep the same throughout it, it did have dull/boring moments. I dont think it would have worked as a full length novel as I feel there would be quite alot of dull moments, also this book needs to be brought upto date as there are a few terms that people just do not use anymore. But it was an okay quick read for if you have nothing to do.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment