Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: I Heart Hollywood

I Heart Hollywood I Heart Hollywood by Lindsey Kelk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published: 01/12/2009
Author: Lindsey Kelk
Recommended for: fans of chick lit

I LOVE Lindsey Kelk! The 'I Heart' series is one of the best series that I have read. In this book we follow the main character of the series, Angela Clark to the wonderful land of Hollywood! She is join by her dreamy sexy boyfriend Alex Reid and her crazy funny best friend Jenny Lopez. The characters are amazing they are described so well that it feels like you actually know them, they are the kind of people that would make a great night out, one to remember. The book is very well written in the unique style of Lindsey Kelk that draws you into the book, keeps hold of your attention and by describing the setting so well it feels like you are there and also makes you want to fly there straight away. Something that is unique to her books is that at the back there is a guide to the best shops and places to go in Hollywood. I love the adventure we go on in this book and how we find out more about Angela Clark as we watch her make some hard life decisions.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment